With pre-shipment inspection services, it is determined whether the products meet the quality standards, technical specifications and contract requirements. These studies can be done at the point of origin of the products before shipment or at the destination of the products.
Lima Certification’s pre-shipment inspection services are as follows, but not limited to:
- Dimensional inspection
- Document review
- Quantification with Scoring
- Packaging and marking controls
- Visual control
- Witness tests
- Technical inspection
- Witness sample measurements in the factory
- Controls of the number of products packaged according to the terms of the contract and the controls of the marks on them
- Controls of stacking, binding and wedging in the transport vehicle
- Checking the correct execution of the process during loading and unloading
For more information and application, you can call us from +90 538 059 4569 numbered phone or mail to email@example.com address.